Why ‘just a will’ isn’t enough?
The Law Offices of Shane Smith
263 Highway 74 North
Peachtree City, GA 30269
YES! Shane, Sign me up for my
Estate Planning For Life Consultation!
Help me protect my family, my assets, and my peace of mind!
- Estate Planning Atlanta Interview with Paul Jacobs
- Estate Planning Interview with Kavanaugh Tucker
- Why Should Business Owners Work With You?
- Don’t Forget Elder Care
- Why is it a Mistake to Choose a Sole Practitioner?
- How Important is Customer Service?
- Do All Attorneys Keep Copies of All the Legal Documents in an Estate Plan?
- What Happens If There’s No Will?
- Estate Planning Myth: Estate planning only matters after I’m gone
- Estate Planning Myth Estate Planning is only for the Affluent
- Background & Experience
- Do you keep a copy of everything?
- Can you help me with diminished value claim?
- Estate Planning Myth: You don’t need to worry about it until you’re older
- Is there a difference between an estate planning attorney and an elder law attorney
- How important is it to pick an attorney who sepcializes in estate planning?
- Estate planning from a specialist vs a generalist attorney
- Why can’t I use Legal Zoom or other online legal databases to create a will?
- Who will moniter and communicate with you about your estate plan?
- Why ‘just a will’ isn’t enough?
- What do I need to have for an estate plan?
- If I already have a lawyer, why do I need another for estate planning?
- Estate Planning Myth: Once you make your plan, you never have to worry about it again
- Estate Planning Myth: You don’t need estate planning if you don’t have children