The Law Offices of Shane Smith
263 Highway 74 North
Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Estate Planning Atlanta Interview with Paul Jacobs
- Estate Planning Interview with Kavanaugh Tucker
- Why Should Business Owners Work With You?
- Don’t Forget Elder Care
- Why is it a Mistake to Choose a Sole Practitioner?
- How Important is Customer Service?
- Do All Attorneys Keep Copies of All the Legal Documents in an Estate Plan?
- What Happens If There’s No Will?
- Estate Planning Myth: Estate planning only matters after I’m gone
- Estate Planning Myth Estate Planning is only for the Affluent
- Background & Experience
- Do you keep a copy of everything?
- Can you help me with diminished value claim?
- Estate Planning Myth: You don’t need to worry about it until you’re older
- Is there a difference between an estate planning attorney and an elder law attorney
- How important is it to pick an attorney who sepcializes in estate planning?
- Estate planning from a specialist vs a generalist attorney
- Why can’t I use Legal Zoom or other online legal databases to create a will?
- Who will moniter and communicate with you about your estate plan?
- Why ‘just a will’ isn’t enough?
- What do I need to have for an estate plan?
- If I already have a lawyer, why do I need another for estate planning?
- Estate Planning Myth: Once you make your plan, you never have to worry about it again
- Estate Planning Myth: You don’t need estate planning if you don’t have children